I keep reading and hearing about these new Marvin's Room remixes, which originated from Drake's Marvin's Room. He named the song after the room that Marvin Gaye used to sing in to get away from the press, and he also recorded the song in that exact room. Artist like JoJo, Teyana Taylor and Chris Brown came out with their own Marvin's Room, with a different perspective. After there remixes of the song surfaced others started remixing and making parodies of the songs. I honestly think Drake's version is way better than the remixes that seem to follow. Why is that when a new hot song comes out that everybody and their mama wants to jump on the track and remix it? Original songs are always the best. The only reason why other people try to remix is because they think they can do better..but sometimes they fail. For example, Chris Brown, he made a remix and it is horrible. Word of advice Chris, don't ever remix a Drake song and think you could do better. I still love you Chris. Other artist did well when they remixed the song like Jojo and Teyana Taylor, I play their remixes almost everyday. But isn't it getting a little too crowded in Marvin's Room?
Well in the parody of Marvin's Room, Bump Yo Remix, Alphacat talks about how there are so many remixes but Drakes are better. But what do you guys think?
The Parody:
You decide which one is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment