I just got finished reading the third installment of the Dirty series called Dirtier Than Ever. For the people who have never read a Dirty novel, the book follows Raven Gomez a.k.a Red. Red is the most ruthless person you'll ever meet, she'll do just about anything in order to get what she wants. She'll steal, lie, cheat and back stab all her friends and family. Red is only out for herself, she's emotionless, and she's only about getting money. She even tries to end the love of her life, life so that she'll be able to live in the end. But will karma finally catch up with her? In Dirtier Than Ever, you'll definitely see why people call her Dirty Red.
Vickie Stringer is a wonderful writer, she makes all the characters come to life. This book will indeed never let you forget who Raven Gomez is. I absolutely love this book and you should too. Go out and buy Dirtier Than Ever at your local bookstore, and if you don't have the first to go out and get it too.
I love Vickie Stringer's books, especially this one. Red is so DIRTY!
ReplyDelete